- SOL FR®Spec
- SOL FR® Properties
- SOL FR® Applications
- Tests & Certification
- Application R&D
- Product Standard
Cross section view of SOL FR®
Vertical section view of SOL FR®
- Highly effective flame resistance: with LOI≥32%； Barrier Function: a protective layer with flame-retardants is formed in original textile's shape after burning in 1100ºC.
- Low smoking and no toxic smoke: low amount of smoke will be produced under combustion and the smoke is free of toxin.
- Environment friendly: the waste will go through natural degradation with zero damage to the environment.
- Superior processability: It is available for both pure spinning and blending with a variety of fibers, with outstanding dyeing properties and good color fastness.
- Superb wear comfort: SOL FR based textile is soft and gentle, possessing incomparable wear comfort and moisture permeability.
- Inherent flame resistance: unparalleled durability against washing, and the flame protection performance stays permanently even after repeated use.
- SOL FR is coupled with anti-bacterial and far-infrared emission function.